I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
This is a great space to write long text about your company and your services. You can use this space to go into a little more detail about your company. Talk about your team and what services you provide. Tell your visitors the story of how you came up with the idea for your business and what makes you different from your competitors. Make your company stand out and show your visitors who you are.
At Wix we’re passionate about making templates that allow you to build fabulous websites and it’s all thanks to the support and feedback from users like you! Keep up to date with New Releases and what’s Coming Soon in Wixellaneous in Support. Feel free to tell us what you think and give us feedback in the Wix Forum. If you’d like to benefit from a professional designer’s touch, head to the Wix Arena and connect with one of our Wix Pro designers. Or if you need more help you can simply type your questions into the Support Forum and get instant answers. To keep up to date with everything Wix, including tips and things we think are cool, just head to the Wix Blog!
Embed Your Virtual Your on Facebook
Here is an example of how you can embed your businesses Google 360-degree Virtual Tour on your business Facebook page. It's really quite easy, just follow
1. Login to your business Facebook page and then come back here and follow the link below to install a great app called Woobox Static iframe tab. You'll be asked to make sure you're logged in under your personal ID, and then which page you want to install the app to. Choose your business Facebook Page and then click on the "Add Page Tab"
2. Go to your Business Facebook Page and click on the new Woobox iframe Tab that has appeared, it's titled "Welcome". You will now be prompted to authorize the tab application for your page.
3. Open a new web browser window and go to the old Google Maps. You must use the older version of Google Maps, if you are in the new version, click the ? at the bottom of the screen to return to old maps. Type your business name and address into the search window to bring up your business. Click the "see inside" link to your tour on the left hand side. When the tour comes up navigate to a point where you would like the tour to start - you can choose any point you like!
4. Click on the small "link" icon on the top left side of the page.
5. Now click on the link titled "customize and preview embedded map"
6. Choose the radio box titled "custom" and set to "800" for width and "600" for height. Your preview will change size to show your changes. You can now copy the code from the bottom box. To copy code simply triple click in the window to select the full code.
7. Go back to your Facebook Page and you'll see the new application you have installed. Choose the options shown below and paste the code you copied for your virtual tour into the tap application. Once you've checked the settings against those shown below, click on "Save Settings" at the bottom of the page top save your virtual tour tab to your business Facebook Page.
8. View you Facebook Business Page as normal and click on your new tab to check that it's all working as it should. Now go and post a status update and tell all of your Facebook friends to come and take a virtual tour of your business . . . and get them to tell their friends . . . and so on . . . and so on !!